My Wishlist

Readers, I have a sort of test for you.  I'm going to write this post like I normally would but I want to ask that you give me some sort of feedback.  You can text me, call me, comment on my post, pm me on Facebook... whatever form of contact you choose to use I just want to see who my audience is and also get feedback from you if you have any to give.  So lets begin. 

Most people come up with new years resolutions but I don't find them to be very useful so I've only thought up a list of things that I'd like to happen in the year of 2014.  If you know a way to help me with any of the following things that I'm going to write about go ahead and tell me what you have in mind.  Remember feedback is the backbone of this post.... plus I'm sitting in a hospital waiting to begin an MRE and have nothing better to do with my time. 

So here it begins:

1. I am not usually into stuff like this but before I graduate I would like to be nominated for either homecoming or prom queen at the very least; I don't even have to win.  It's stupid I know but I set out to be honest with my wish list and that is on it.  I'm not sure when I decided that I was going to make this a goal but I did.  Another thing, I would probably NEVER admit to this if I wasn't behind the protection of a computer screen. 

2.  Also before I "officially" graduate I want to speak publically in front of my graduating class.  I'll probably never pull it off but a girl can dream can't she?  Those of you who have seen me speak publically understand my pain.  Unless I'm teaching in a church somewhere or sharing my testimony I am a complete disaster yet I've always wanted to stand up in front of everyone and wish my fellow classmates good luck as they move on with their lives. 

3. We're getting to the more serious stuff now.  In 2014 I want to graduate... with honors.  I've had so much trouble keeping up with my peers this year due to being sick and it would mean so much to me to be able to graduate on time with everyone else and have straight A's.  I'm trying my hardest but it's always a struggle.  I have wanted to give up so many times.  I've just got to keep pushing myself.

4.  One of my biggest desires right now is to find an answer for whatever is going on with my body.  I've dealt with pain for so long and I'm just ready to be done.  I want to eat again in 2014... I want to have one day where I am completely pain free.  It's not too much to ask.  Number four on my wish list is a big one and it's one that none of you can give me.  But it is my prayer that God gives me peace in all of this.  If it is His will that I go through this right now then so be it but I could really use some peace.  My heart constantly aches from the weight of this.  I feel like I burden everyone around me and nobody has answers for me... I need peace. 

5.  Last but definitely not least on my wish list for 2014 is simply this.  I want to change someone's life.  I want God to use me in BIG ways.  Whether it be to further his kingdom or just touch someone's heart in the way that many people have touched mine.  Let His will be done. 

Thank you guys for letting me share a little bit of my life with you every now and again. 

Comments

  1. I could easily address each one of your items. However, keeping your faith, positive attitude, and smile will get you through this and much more. You have touched more lives than you'll ever know. Smile!
    From the teacher who just randomly shows up when needed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Trissy,
      I am proud of you for setting such selfless goals. You are strong, and I'm proud that I am your friend. You can make all of this happen if you really want it. Keep knocking and someone will open these doors.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Underneath all of the Fear

The "A" Word