Dear Future Husband

I may not know you yet, but I am praying for you everyday. I pray that God gives me the strength and you the patience that it takes to handle someone like me. I pray that you are courageous and steady in your ways. I pray that you are happy with who you are, and that you strive everyday to be better than you were the day before. I love you already.

I think a lot about our love story and all that we may encounter on our journey together. I don't think that you will be expecting me, but that's not a bad thing because we will make it work. We will always make it work. We will serve God together as a family. I love you already.

You dream of a woman in white who you will go on many adventures with. I assure you that we will have outstanding adventures, but there will be many trials too. I'm stubborn, and we will butt heads. The reality of not having biological kids will be a shock to you, but I won't blame you for waivering in the first moments after I tell you. We will get through this and all things together. I love you already.

Whoever you may be. Wherever you are. Always remember that you are loved by your creator, and you are loved by me. I know that I don't know you, but I don't have to. You are my future, and God has promised that you will be a great man who is unwavering in strength and support. Don't be afraid of what the future holds. Know that God is in control, and always be strong in your faith. I will always love you because you are you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Underneath all of the Fear

My Wishlist

The "A" Word