No More Tears

There comes a point when everything that a kid like me goes through becomes too much.  Today I have finally reached that point.  I'm so tired of hospitals and things are really beginning to get to me.  I want nothing more than to go home.  Take it from me the hospital is not a place of healing.  It's a place where kids rot.  It's impossible to get better because of the stress that being away from friends and family causes.  Mentally, it is a dungeon.  It causes a deep depression and more stress than is necessary.  Nobody deserves to feel like they are imprisoned within walls that are thicker than molasses... to be cliche.  And really, no one should have to.  I don't understand why anyone gets sick.  It's really not ideal for your social life and it honestly sucks... a lot.  Not knowing what is happening to your body can really bring a person to their breaking point.  I know that's where I'm at.  Last night was proof enough.  I'm not usually one to admit that I've cried but I did for like an hour straight.  I sat in the hospital chapel and had a good tear fest with my momma and to be quite blunt it felt great.  So the moral of my story is you always need a good cry... not really but seriously. Confused yet? I know I am.  Well, I had a real moral of the story and somewhere that I was going with this but I forgot so give me a minute to get back on track.
Tick Tock Tick Tock
Okay I'm back.  So here's where I was headed.  I'm done with the hospital because like I said before it sucks and I'm tired of it here.  I'm making it my mission to get home ASAP.  I don't need to cry anymore and I certainly could use a good nights rest in my own bed.  Hospital food sucks and if they are going to make me eat despite my own vomiting then I'm going to eat in the comfort of my home sweet home.  I deserve that much I think.  I have always been a determined person and I have the best backup ever on my side.  GOD.  Yes, I am a firm believer in the Almighty God and know that He is behind me 100% through all of this.  Love me or hate me I don't care I have Him and I will praise Him in this storm.  I don't need to cry anymore because my Savior is here.  I may have a thousand different problems that have no cure and no real treatment plan (that I'm happy with... ask me about it sometime, I could go all day) but I do have God and I do have my family and I am ready to fight this.  I'm gonna invite you to stand and fight with me.  You don't have to but I could really use all the support I can get because as I've said several times today this being sick thing sucks.  I need the help of my friends and if you're reading this then I assume that you are one of them because honestly I don't know who else would want to read this.  Help me out here people.  I'm determined not to cry anymore I want to fight my pain head on and as much time as I know it will take I also know that I am more than able because I am willing.  I can fight and live through my pain because like a good friend once told me I am not my illness.  I am still the strong and beautiful person that I have always been. 
I know I rambled a lot through this but like always I have something I want you to take from reading this.  You are strong enough.  Even if you think that all you can do is cry remember that you have friends and family who love you and who will back you in spite of everything.  And if that's not enough you have a loving God who cares about you no matter where you are in life and you can always turn to Him.  I'm still struggling and working.  He is teaching me these things sometimes as I write them but I am learning.  And if I can be of any assistance to you then that will be my goal.  You are strong enough.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Underneath all of the Fear

My Wishlist

The "A" Word